- All classes lose their limit breaks, including any from archetypes. If a limit break is integral to the function of a particular archetype, it may be possible to still gain it at a cost.
- Racial archetypes may be selected by thematically or mechanically similar Pathfinder races.
- For elements, water and ice count as cold damage, lightning and wind count as electricity damage, earth counts as acid damage, shadow counts as negative energy damage, holy counts as sonic damage, and non-elemental counts as force damage.
- Casters can gain additional spells known from scroll or spellbooks (using the normal rules a Wizard follows for scribing scrolls but without component cost), up to a maximum total of 6 spells per spell level for 9th level casters, 7 per level for 6th level casters, and 8 per level for 4th level casters.
- Classes can be considered potentially compatible with archetypes for similar classes, with any adjustments made by the DM. For example an FFd20 Monk could use archetypes from regular Monk or Unchained Monk, but may need to trade different class features since they don't get bonus feats.
- The Fighter gains a combat talent at every odd level, and a martial tradition in place of all proficiencies except light armor, simple weapons, and bucklers. They may choose to exchange any discipline talent they gain for proficiency in all weapons from one weapon group. They do not gain the Backswing or Rapid Attack features, and if an archetype replaces these, they lose the combat talents at levels 7 and 9, respectively. Fighter abilities that involve attacking as a standard action instead count as an attack action, but are mutually exclusive with each other.
- Ninjas do not gain additional MP for their Wisdom (or any other) score, and do not gain a Ninjutsu at 3rd, 6th, 9th, 12th, 15th, and 18th level. Instead, they gain either the Shinobi or Hidden Blade archetype without losing any class features, and using Wisdom as their relevant ability score.
- Monks gain a bonus combat feat at 4th level in place of Martial Arts Master. Any alterations to an Unchained Monk's ki powers apply to the Monk as well. Only one blitz technique can be substituted with a ki point at 6th level, with one additional substitution allowed every 4 levels thereafter.
- The Samurai's Dragon Defense grants them 1 kenki on activation in addition to its normal effects if activated while threatened by an enemy, if they are not threatened by an enemy, they can move up to half their speed as part of the free action if it would put them in an enemy's threatened area, but its effects last for two sources of attack or Reflex save. True Resolve can be used even if the Samurai can not take actions, and if he has at least 3 kenki he can also activate Unstoppable at the same time. Frightful Presence can cause shaken in enemies with a CR of the 2+the Samurai's level or less. Hissatsu: Kaiten is a free action that lasts until the end of the turn.
- Fencers lose Elaborate Parry and do not gain a Lunge Technique at 6th, 10th, 14th, and 18th levels. Instead, they can choose to either become an adept practioner at no cost or to gain the Cutting Blur archetype at no cost of feats (but still losing the listed deeds).
- Astrologian's Minor Arcana is usable a number of times per day equal to their Wisdom modifier only. Neutral Sect requires a move action to activate. Time Dilation can not be affected by an action point to gain an additional use.
- Dark Knight's Harm Touch can be used on themself as a swift action, such as if they're healed by negative energy. At 8th level, a Dark Knight can sacrifice 2 hit points per level to gain an additional swift action usable only with Dark Knight class features, as a free action once per round. Darkside reduces damage from magical sources (such as spells or supernatural abilities) the Dark Knight receives by the same amount as the attack roll bonus.
- When a Holy Knight uses Cover, they reduce all damage they take from any source by half their class level for 1 round; this stacks with damage reduction, resistance, or other effects. Aura of Courage is instead "Courage: the Holy Knight can use Lay on Hands on themself even when unable to act, unable to choose their actions, or if unable to use a swift action such as from nauseate, if they are affected by a condition that can be removed by a Blessing they possess." Aura of Resolve is instead "Resolve: the Holy Knight is immune to charm spells and spell-like abilities, and may use Lay on Hands on an ally as a swift action, as if targeting themself." Aura of Healing's additional saving throw effect is once per day per specific condition.
- A Cleric can choose any subdomain available to their domain choices. They may spend Faith points to affect Deific Order abilites, increasing their effective cleric level or the DC by 1, or to gain an additional use of a Deific Order ability, so long as the ability is usable a number of times per day equal to their Charisma modifier or greater. Some Deific Order abilities are really bad, if you like the flavor of them I might be able to buff them...
- A Geomancer chooses their Ley Lines from among the environments listed in Favored Terrain, though they need not be the same type as selected Favored Terrains.
- Time Mage's Temporal Hiccup is an immediate action. Foretell is a move action to activate and a free action to deactivate. Any immunity does not apply to Celerity spells' daze effect.
- Scholars can learn up to a maximum of eight spells for each of their spell lists per spell level they can cast, using scrolls or spellbooks as normal. At DM's discretion they may choose from exploits available to an Arcanist. Eldritch Surge does stack with arcane reservoir, but it costs two arcane points instead of one when applying both.